Monday, March 29, 2010

Back.

First day back at school after Spring Break.
Had to go from waking up at 11:00 for a week, to waking up at 5:00 a.m. again. Again, I hate mornings.
Of course this day wouldn't be perfect, no school day is. Ever.
But this morning started out worse than usual.
I forgot I had set my iHome as my alarm clock AND my cell phone. So I had Bring Me The Horizon blaring while the annoying chimes of my cell phone alarm going off at the same time. My ears were STILL ringing a half-hour later.

After I got out of the shower I took my pill for my ADD, like any other school morning. I haven't taken my pills for a week because of Spring Break, I mean when will have to pay attention during vacation? As a result of that, I was quite light headed and clear minded while I blow dried and straightened my hair. Plus my new conditioner did NOT agree with my hair and left this weird texture.

Now to my biggest problem of the morning.
If you know me, you should know I always wear a hat outside of school. I have more hats then shoes, but I only have one hat that I wear ALL THE TIME. It's special. I didn't really like how my hair looked so I wanted to wear it to make not as poofy. Only one problem...

I couldn't find it.

The places that I usually put it, it wasn't there. After I threw clothes around, dug through my bed, I started to freak out. I know, it's stupid to freak over a misplaced hat. But to me, that was serious. I roamed the house looking everywhere I was in the day before that I could have left it in. It was no where to be found. Now, I'm not the most thorough, I usually half-ass looking through things. I only tore through the places I usually toss it, not the other parts of my room. Now my room is kind of dark, especially in the early morning. I have HORRIBLE lighting, so I took a flashlight on my desk to look in the darker parts, lo and behold, there it was. Under a plastic bag. Glad I found it, I was about to send out a search brigade.


On a lighter note, my art project.
The art project I'm working on now is the first project I'm actually proud of. I usually hate everything I do because it NEVER comes out the way I pictured it. But this one, at least so far, everything is going perfect. My teacher seems to really like it, but I'm just guessing here because she says it's "amazing" and "awesome" and "fantastic" every time she sees it. Yes, that was sarcasm. Anyway, today during class she asked to put it in the next art show. I was shocked and ecstatic at the same time. This is the first time I've been asked, and to think I can show TONS of people the work I'm actually proud of is amazing. She needs it by April 8th, and I still have a lot of work to do. But it's going to be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment