Friday, April 9, 2010

Snow Day.

On Wednesday we had a snow day, and of course I was happy sense we didn't have to go to school, but we BARELY had any snow that day.
We've had more snow on previous days when we NEEDED a snow day for like, two days, but no. We get rewarded with one when we get not even a foot of snow and by the end of the day it was bright and sunny.

I bet the administration felt smart.

Anyway, that wasn't the problem.
Some idiot cut a wire in the town over and made my towns internet go down for the whole day. From 10 until at least 5 or 6. Okay so I may have exaggerated, but you get the point. I was VERY bored without my internet. And when I get bored, I start thinking up some pretty crazy shit. And I did that for awhile, but I resolved it.

But good things came from lack of interwebz too.
Like one of my friends, Kym, or KymSaysHello on Twitter, started writing a story during that time.
So she said over Twitter something like, "When the net is back up, I might ask @DarbeeBear to read it :3"
I felt quite happy that she thought my word was good enough in her mind to be one of the first people to read her story, which is actually quite good. Awesome, actually.

So, once the internet came back on and she sent it to me, I spent most of my time reading that. And fighting with a stupid Justin Bieber fan from Australia. But that's besides the point.

I realize I rant a lot. I should probably change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment